1. What is Fiesta Americana Vacation Club? It's a long-term vacational membership that offers you the best destinations and renowned quality service of the Fiesta Americana Hotels, in addition to other vacation benefits. Fiesta Americana Vacation Club has a point basis that is used as money. This offers you the possibility of planning your vacation in a flexible manner among a wide range of options during 40 years.
2. What are the benefits of being a Fiesta Americana Vacation Club member? With Fiesta Americana Vacation Club you will be able to book villas with 1 to 3 rooms, kitchenette, living and dining areas, as well as all the comfort needed to spend family vacations at Fiesta Americana Vacation Club developments located at Mexico's most important beaches such as Cancún, Acapulco, Los Cabos and others; or in Hilton Grand Vacation Club developments, located in the most visited states of the U.S. (such as Nevada and Florida), plus Hawaii, Scotland and Ireland. You may also stay at any hotel of Grupo Posadas in Mexico (Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Inn and The Explorean chains) and its hotels in South America (Caesar Park and Caesar Business chains). Through our partnership with RCI, you can travel around the world to places such as Europe, Africa, South America and Australia, among others.
3. What Fiesta Americana Vacation Club villas are available? The unit types available are:
Studio: Occupancy from 2 to 4 adults. Single room with king size bed or two full size beds, equipped with microwave oven, coffeemaker, toaster and minibar.
Studio Plus: Same features as above, although with a better location, view and/or size.
Villa with 1 Bedroom: Occupancy from 2 to 4 adults. Vacation villa featuring separate living and dining area and a well-equipped kitchen.
Villa with 2 Bedrooms: Occupancy from 6 to 8 adults. Vacation villa featuring separate living and dining area and a well-equipped kitchen.
Villa with 3 Bedrooms: Occupancy from 8 to 10 adults. Vacation villa featuring separate living and dining area and a well-equipped kitchen. Villa with 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Plus: Same features as above, although with a better location, view and/or size.
Villa with 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Premier: Same features as above, although with the best location, view and/or size.
4. How can I use a Fiesta Americana Vacation Club membership? You just have to plan the destination and date of your vacation. Then call the Vacation Club, and we will give you the available options according to your specific needs.
5. Where can I learn more about this program or get a Fiesta Americana Vacation Club membership? Please call our Vacation Club, from the U.S.A. & Canada toll free: (01 877) 767 3282. The rest of the world please dial: (407) 521 3181. One of our representatives will be glad to help you. You can also go to our website: http:// www.favc.com.
6. Can I book with my Vacation Club certificate on-line? For the time being, Vacation Club Certificates can be only used through our Call Center. Please call from the U.S.A. & Canada toll free: (01 877) 767 3282. The rest of the world please dial: (407) 521 3181.