1. I'm trying to make a reservation, and a message is displayed saying that the number of people cannot be accommodated in any of the available rooms. What does this mean?
In Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Adults Only the maximum capacity is 3 adults.
In Live Aqua Mexico City the maximum capacity of a room is 4 persons, either 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12 or 3 adults and one minor under 12.
2. How can I know whether the rate shown on the website has the Best Rate Guarantee?
All the rooms that can be booked through our website have the Best Rate Guarantee. You can rest assured that the rate displayed on our website is the lowest one available for the selected dates. Should this not be the case, we will give you an additional 25% discount. For further information, please see the policies of this guarantee.
3. I found a lower rate at a travel agency, reservation center or other website not belonging to Grupo Posadas. How can I claim my 25% discount?
In case you have a complaint, you may send it to the following mail: email@example.com. Please include the complete information on your stay (hotel, lodging dates, confirmation number, etc.), in addition to your personal information to contact you if necessary. Our Customer Service response time is about 10 business days. During this time, a representative will contact you to follow up on your comments. If you wish to confirm the status of your request, you may dial (1 800) 696 1313 or (01 555) 326 6986 directly from Mexico City.
4. I have finished processing my reservation. What should I do now?
Once your reservation number is displayed on your screen and e-mailed to you, you may rest assured that your reservation has been registered in our system. Please keep your reservation information for purposes of personal control.
5. My travel plans have changed. How can I cancel or change my reservation on-line?
In the section called "My Reservations", click "Quick access to edit or cancel a reservation", where you can change or cancel your reservation based on our Cancellation & Change Policies. If you are a registered user, you may also do this by clicking the link of reservation details in the section of "My Reservations", where all your reservations will be displayed. If the reservation was made through our Call Center, please dial their number and an agent will be pleased to help you cancel your reservation.
6. When making a reservation, is it safe to furnish my credit card number?
Yes, all information given out on our website travels to and is stored on our server through a safe or "encrypted" connection. This means that it may not be accessed via Internet and that no one can intercept the information being sent.
7. Is a charge made to my credit card at the time the reservation is confirmed?
No, the charge is made at the end of your stay at the hotel when you check out. At this time, you may pay your bill with the credit card number you gave us when you made the reservation, with any other credit card or with other forms of payment.
8. I am not sure whether you have a hotel at the destination to which I will be traveling. Where can I check this?
You can make a search of hotels by city in the section of "Search Hotel", or in the section of "Hotel Map" located at the top of this page you will find an interactive map where you can identify all the hotels we have at city and beach destinations.
9. How can I know where a hotel is located?
When searching for a specific hotel, the full information on it will be displayed. In the section called "Location" in the menu on the left side of the page you may obtain further information on the location of the hotel you are interested in, as well as a specific map to help you out.
10. Where can I find the phone and fax number of a hotel?
When searching for a specific hotel, all the information on it will be displayed, including the phone and fax number.
11. What kind of information and services can I recive from your Live Assistance?
Our executives will be glad to help you with information about this site, reservations and hotels. For your own security, confidential information may not be provided over this chanel and for the same reason we suggest to book yourself, If you want it, they can help you during the process.
12. I am trying to get Live Assistance on-line without success. Am I doing something wrong?
Make sure that your web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, etc.) is not blocking pop-up windows. If so, deactivate this function momentarily in the section of "Internet Options" of your Explorer.
13. When making a reservation, I am asked for personal information. What use is it given?
The information you give us will only be used to guarantee and register your reservation, or to contact you if something unexpected comes up. If you choose to receive our newsletter, we will use your information to periodically e-mail you our promotions and/or articles of interest. Should you wish to do so, you may ask us to stop receiving this newsletter at any moment.
14. How can I sign up for your Fiesta Rewards Program?
On our website's Home Page, click the Fiesta Rewards icon or on your browser go to www.fiestarewards.com, where you will find the registration information. Or, if you prefer, you may also dial (1 800) 504 5000 where one of our representatives will help you to sign up.
15. Can I consult my Fiesta Rewards points on-line?
Yes, at www.fiestarewards.com, you can find complete information on our rewards program and how to use your points.
16. May Agreement (Corporate) Rate reservations be made through your website?
We have a web page created specially for negotiated rates, www.corpo-rate.com. To make reservations at this site, you have to have a negotiated rate and to have been registered in our database. To sign up, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. How can I send a comment or complaint concerning my reservation?
You may send an e-mail to: email@example.com. Please include the complete information on your stay (hotel, lodging dates, confirmation number, etc.), in addition to your personal information to contact you if necessary. Our Customer Service response time is about 10 business days. During this time, a representative will contact you to follow up on your comments. If you wish to confirm the status of your request, you may dial (1 800) 696 1313 or (01 555) 326 6986 directly from Mexico City.
18. How can I send a comment or complaint concerning the functioning of this website?
Please send your comments on the functioning of this website to the Website Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org