San Miguel de Allende is known for its cosmopolitan gastronomic scene. At Live Aqua Urban Resort San Miguel de Allende, we are proud to please you with an extensive global cuisine highlighted
- Zibu Allende : a fusion restaurant that uniquely combines some of the best characteristic flavors of Thailand and Mexico.
- Patio Del Árbol: Under the design of our executive chef Ernesto Narváez. A balanced breakfast menu is presented where you will find a wide variety of products with a national and international essence.
- Spice Market: is an exclusive restaurant that can only be found in New York, Punta Mita, Doha and, now, in San Miguel de Allende, where you will taste the best signature dishes from Southeast Asia. Our
- Pool Bar: is next to the pool and is extraordinary, serving specialties from both the sea and the land, as well as ceviches, seafood cocktails, fish tacos and innovative desserts.
Spice up your trip to San Miguel de Allende and delight your palate with the different options we have for you and your family at our restaurants:
Sunday Brunch | Patio El Árbol
Unlimited family brunch! Come every Sunday to our Patio del Árbol and enjoy a delicious brunch while creating unforgettable memories with your family and friends.
- Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Cost per adult: $880 MXN (taxes included)
Buns night Thursday | Spice Market
Enjoy a delicious five-course meal based on buns with flavors from Southeast Asia. Prepare yourself for a gastronomic adventure!
- Cost: $750 MXN per person, taxes included:
- 5 varieties of dishes based on buns (we have a vegetarian option)
- 1 2oz shot of sake
- Thursday from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Restrictions: Does not apply to banquet groups. The price is per person. ½ experience or halves of account are not charged. Non refundable. Prices do not include tips. Not valid with other promotions or discounts.
- Valid until October 31st, 2023
Enjoy an incredible sensory experience | Bar Casa Dragones
- Taco & wine
- Taco & Beer
- Sensory tasting with Casa Dragones tequila
- Sensory tasting with tequila
- Sensory tasting with mezcal
- Cigar and tequila tasting